Fietta LLP are “highly experienced lawyers” with “specialised knowledge and wealth of experience in public international law”. Clients value Fietta’s “effectiveness, attention to detail and willingness to go the extra mile” and “positive and client-oriented approach.” Chambers Global 2019
Stephen Fietta is “very talented” and “one of the best public international lawyers around”. Chambers Global 2019
- The Legal 500 (2018) and Chambers UK (2019) each rank Fietta LLP as a leading practice in public international law and investment arbitration.
- “They are very smart folks.” and “very good on depth of resources, analysis and responsiveness.” (Chambers UK (2019)) “They are an exceptional bunch of individuals – they had an amazing grasp of the details and memory for the facts and figures. They had a very detailed grasp of a complicated case.” (Chambers UK (2018))
- “They are easy-going and excellent lawyers – a real joy to work with.” Chambers UK (2018)
- Fietta LLP fields “a stellar group of lawyers” TheLegal 500 (2018); Fietta is a “very strong firm for PIL work; it has real depth of quality”. TheLegal 500 (2017)
- Legal 500 shortlisted Fietta LLP in two categories for its 2019 awards: “Dispute Resolution: Specialist Firm” and “Dispute Resolution: Individual (Stephen Fietta)”. We were the only shortlisted PIL firm and individual PIL specialist.
- GAR 100 has consistently ranked Fietta LLP as a leading firm in international arbitration.
- Stephen Fietta is a “world-leading PIL practitioner and an unflappable advocate” who is “meticulous, thorough and thoughtful” Chambers UK (2019)
- Stephen Fietta is “one of the brightest lawyers that I have ever worked with, he has excellent writing skills and is extremely persuasive”; “Stephen’s cross-examination was incisive and a pleasure to observe”. Chambers UK (2018)
- Jiries Saadeh is “one of the most skilled lawyers around”. The Legal 500 (2017)
- Ashique Rahman is a “future leader” in international arbitration. Who’s Who Legal (2018)
- Stephen Fietta is “a really thorough advocate, a thoroughly nice person and a true expert” who is also “great with clients” and “an outstanding lawyer capable of simplifying matters without losing sight of the details”. Chambers UK (2017)
- Stephen Fietta “has great experience and a correspondingly strong reputation in the PIL space, having acted for sovereigns and investors in proceedings under numerous tribunals and arbitral bodies”. Chambers Global (2017)